[Vision2020] Comments by Pris Urquidez, son of James Urquidez (candidate for Moscow City Council)

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sun Oct 27 01:20:29 PDT 2019

Courtesy of Pris Urquidez, son of James Urquidez (candidate for Moscow City Council) at:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006595787702&__tn__=%2CdC-y.g-R&eid=ARAPCfKiXGnkjK6rowIumn52OGQnhHV-OoNLx4JG97NjdaN9ksg6J-V3wv80cPkzPOy9dQQkRCY3FSCB&hc_ref=ARQRlW3v2sU0Wrm4KopDqaoeohqpy6QY8x40ehNSyC1JyvnpCRWSmoRafggETfBAZQ8&fref=nf

———————————————

Pris Urquidez
10 hrs ·
HELLO! Please read!
Please vote for city council on Nov. 5th(or earlier) and please for the love of all that is holy and unholy DO NOT vote for my father:
James Urquidez
He was my verbal and psychological abuser for most of my life alongside the oppressive community abuse of the Christian church and electing him by voting for him or electing him by not voting for anyone is the wrong choice I promise you please believe me when I say he will fuck Moscow in the ass more than it already has been with the combined might of NSA, Emsi, Christ Church, Trinity, Logos, etc. behind him.
I don’t usually make posts like this dragging my baggage into the open and I hate asking people to make choices on politics when I’m just one person but I can’t sit by and not say something when I feel directly threatened by this.
Please vote Kelly, Laflin, and Zabala if you can but at the very least DO NOT VOTE URQUIDEZ
P.S. if anyone wants to post this anywhere on their social media feel free to do so

Seeya 'at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com