[Vision2020] This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 14:44:43 PDT 2018

Lots going on!

   - The latest from Write for You:
   https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2018/08/20/write-for-you-opposite-seasons/
   - Recovery Peer Volunteer Training Aug. 21 AND 28. This 6 hour training
   is for people wanting to learn how to coach and help people dealing with
   addiction and mental health issues! This offering is being held at First
   Step 4 Life recovery center in Lewiston. We need at least ten to hold the
   course, so please RSVP by August 19 to LatahRecoveryCenter at gmail.com
   UPDATE:  We have our minimum.  The training is happening!  If you still
   want to come let us know!
   - Acupuncture for Recovery Aug. 30 from 2-3pm
   - Recovering Parents Aug. 23 and 30 5-6:30pm
   - Idaho Open Awareness Ride (IROAR). Help us welcome over 50 riders as
   they cruise throughout the state to bring awareness to recovery. We are
   hosting a free pancake breakfast when they come through town Aug. 31,
   9-11am at the 1912 Center.
   - NEED SOME INSPIRATION? Recovery Radio every Thursday on KRFP at 1pm.
   Or download the podcast on iTunes or Googleplay.

Here's the full calendar:
https://latahrecoverycenter.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/august-2018-at-the-latah-recovery-center.pdf