[Vision2020] This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 10:40:02 PDT 2018

What's the biggest news this week?  We are kicking off Septembers National
Recovery Month activities a bit early with IROAR!  Idaho Recovery Open
Awareness Ride.  A large group of bikers from throughout the state are
touring each of the Recovery Community Centers, ending up in Boise in time
for the opening of the Boise recovery rally.  They come through Moscow
Friday from 9-11.  Join us in welcoming them with a pancake feed at the
1912 Center!

Here's the latest Writing Prompt from Write for You.  Time for Action!
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2018/08/27/write-for-you-time-for-action/

This weeks special offerings:
Acupuncture for Recovery Aug 30, 2-3pm
IROAR!

You can see our full schedule of about 25 regular weekly offerings at this
link: https://latahrecoverycenter.org/