[Vision2020] The University of Idaho - Fall 1970

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Apr 5 04:11:42 PDT 2018

The Buffalo Free Press

Published by students of the University of Idaho

"The time for change is now.
Without it we will not survive.
Our purpose is to be a vehicle of this change.

The Buffalo Free Press assumes responsibility for anything written by the staff.  We will print any articles or letters submitted as space allows; however, we cannot assume responsibility for these articles.  We will strive to be a legitimate forum carrying information to the people so that they might best be able to support and defend the Declaration of Independence."

- The Staff of the Buffalo Free Press (September 15, 1970)

http://www.moscowcares.com/BuffaloFreePress

http://www.MoscowCares.com