[Vision2020] The University of Idaho - Fall 1970

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 20:39:07 PDT 2018

Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett
***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2000 through life
plus 70 years, Ted Moffett.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce
outside
the Vision2020.Moscow.com <http://vision2020.moscow.com/> forum without the
express written permission of the author.*****

Yesterday I received a snail mail letter from one of the persons named as
Buffalo Free Press staff on pg. 7 as it is labeled (though it looks like
the actual print on the newspaper indicates pg. 8) of the Sept. 15, 1970
issue.  Page 7 (8) has an article titled "Sky River Was Together."

What a monster time warp!

Charley Rice, also named as Buffalo staff,  is no longer with us, though he
is so often so vividly in my thoughts I can understand why some people
believe in ghosts, which I decidedly do not, in the literal sense.