[Vision2020] Trump Resigns and Takes Position in the Russian Ministry of Hospality

Nicholas Gier ngier006 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 21:28:51 PDT 2018

            Last Saturday evening KRFP FM had its annual dinner and
fundraiser.  I was invited to speak and here are my remarks. Every
Wednesday AM I broadcast as The Palouse Pundit.

           This is Nick Gier, the Palouse Pundit, bringing you breaking
news from Washington, D. C.

            Remember you heard it first on KRFP, Radio Free Moscow, 90.3 on
your radio dial, now broadcasting a 1100 Watts.

            Autocrat Donald J. Trump, fearing impeachment from new
Democratic Congress in 2019, has resigned his office and has accepted a
position in Russia’s Ministry of Hospitality.  He has plans to build Trump
Towers and golf courses all across Russia. He will also build luxury
apartments for Russian oligarchs, good friends who have bought American
properties from him and helped them launder money.

            Donald, Jr., fearing indictment and the continued wrath of his
estranged wife and children, will be joining his father in Russia. (It
seems that he, too, had at least one paramour.) Vladimir Putin has promised
protection from extradition for Trump and his son, as well as any other
Trump associate being investigated by Robert Mueller.

            Putin has promised Trump that he can grab all the pussy he
wants, but he warned him that Russian ladies do not tolerate braggarts and
they have been known to spank blowhards in the past.

            Inspired by her daughter-in-law Vanessa, Melanie Trump has
filed for divorce, and she anticipates very “stormy” legal proceedings.  After
giving a highly regarded speech on courage at the State Department, she
believes that she is up to the task.  Admitting that she has no credibility
in dealing with bullies, Mrs. Trump also announced that she will no longer
campaign on this issue. Having once worked as an illegal immigrant, she
will now speak on behalf of the undocumented.

            Also fearing indictment for corrupt real estate deals as well
as Russian collusion, Jared Kushner has taken a position as personal
advisor to the Saudi Crown Prince.  His wife Ivanka will join him in exile
and she will concentrate on a new line of designer burkas.

            Proving that he never believed in following the Constitution,
Autocrat Trump will not allow Mike Pence to take his place.  Admitting that
he never liked this shiny-faced Christian, Trump said that he was tired of
Pence’s sugary piety and his insistence that they kneel in prayer before
every personal meeting.

            Instead of following the Constitution, Trump has invited Barack
and Michelle back to the White House. He admits that the place is so
infused with their virtue, integrity, and dignity that he actually cannot
stand to live there. He was especially disgusted with their marital
fidelity. Trump’s candor was unprecedented: “How can I live in a place
where people always went high, when I always go so low.”

            And now a few comments about what I owe KRFP.  Over the years,
my columns appeared on occasion in local newspapers, but my regular op-ed
writing started at the station at the end of 2005. After giving a few
speeches at local Iraq War protests, Nancy Casey invited me on Morning Mix
for some live commentaries. She said that I needed a handle, and she
suggested The Palouse Pundit and I thought it was just right.

I then sent out my op-eds to local and regional newspapers.  I got a weekly
spot at Pocatello’s Idaho State Journal and a biweekly slot at the
Sandpoint Reader.  I have a few time shares in Cabo San Lucas, so I also
snagged a spot at the Los Cabos Daily News, a local gringo paper. After the
Pocatello editor reduced my columns there, I was hired by the Daily News
for a biweekly column in 2014.  I’m still able to publish, on occasion,
2,000-word versions of my columns at the Idaho State Journal.

In addition to Nancy Casey, I owe a lot to Station Manager Leigh Robartas,
who was very patient with me as I stumbled through the early commentaries.
I now have a good sound editor, and on the off weeks, I’ve been able to
clean up some commentaries from the archives for rebroadcasting.

So thank you, KRFP, you have made a very rewarding post-retirement writing
career possible. May your 1100 watts pulsate over the Palouse Hills forever!

--

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they
shall never sit in.

-Greek proverb

“Enlightenment is man’s emergence from his self-imposed immaturity.
Immaturity is the inability to use one’s understanding without guidance
from another. This immaturity is self- imposed when its cause lies not in
lack of understanding, but in lack of resolve and courage to use it without
guidance from another. Sapere Aude! ‘Have courage to use your own
understand-ing!—that is the motto of enlightenment.

--Immanuel Kant