[Vision2020] Moscow's Black Lives Matter Rally

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Mon Oct 3 10:44:33 PDT 2016

A Black Lives Matter rally was held in Moscow's Friendship Square on Sunday.

To quote the Black Lives Matter Facebook page . . .

"With a PURPOSE born out of the deep experiences of Black people in Black communities…

With a RECOGNITION that this struggle for collective liberation matters for all oppressed people, and for Mother Earth herself

We call on our fellow citizens to RALLY FOR BLACK LIVES ON THE PALOUSE!"

Videos and photos of the rally are accessible at:

"Black Lives Matter Rally"
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Black_Lives_Matter

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com