[Vision2020] Fwd: LWV Moscow Dec. 14 speakers

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Dec 12 10:01:24 PST 2016

Speaking of Idaho veterans, here is a video I put together back in May of 2010.

In Memory . . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiLklRJm7Mc&sns=em

I'll be at the 1912 Center's Fiske Room on Wednesday at noon . . . cameras in hand.

Seeya there, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

Begin forwarded message: