[Vision2020] Toy and Clothing Drive/This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 11:55:01 PST 2016

Last week was very interesting at The Center.  Not because of anything
unusual at The Center itself-we had our usual groups, coaching sessions,
etc.  Darrell went to a meeting of the Millennium Fund in Boise to request
continued funding.  While we have no way of knowing if they will fund us
again this year, many interesting things did come about.  This was the
first time all eight Idaho Recovery Community Centers had met in person.
We will be looking to work together more collaboratively in the future.
Stay tuned!

Our full calendar for December is below.  Did you know we are doing a
clothing and toy drive?  That's right!  Drop your new item by The Center,
and we will make sure the children of someone in Recovery gets a gift this
Christmas.  Contact RJ (coaching.latahrecoverycenter at gmail.com) for full
details!

Don't miss this weeks special offerings:
1.  Jeanne Leffingwell doing Beaded Wristbands on 12/14 from 4-5pm
2.  Building Recovery Capitol (Live video) 12/15 10:30-11:30

*December at the Latah Recovery Center*

Alcoholics Anonymous                                        *Every day*,
noon

Positive Affirmations                                           *Mondays
and Weds *1:10-2

YOU Can Create Your Own Job                          *Monday 11/7, 6*

Life Skills
*Tuesdays* 5-6

Beginners Chess w/Steve
*Tuesdays* 5-6

Art Foundations                                                   Tuesday,
12/6 6:30-7:30

LRC Board of Directors meeting                          Tuesday 12/13,
4-5:30

Christmas Party                                                   Tuesday
12/20 6:30-7:30

Suicide Prevention:  Question, Persuade and Refer       Wednesday 12/7,
6-7:30

Art: Beaded Wristbands w/Jeanne Leffingwell     Wednesday 12/14, 4-5pm

Building Recovery Capitol w/Art Woodard                  Thursday 12/15,
10:30-11:30

Mindful Meditation and Yoga                              *Thursdays* 2-3

Intermediate Chess w/Steve                                 *Thursdays* 5-6

LAMI:  Family Support Program                         *2nd Thurs of month
7-8:30*

Knitting and Spinning                                          *Fridays 2-5*

AA Speakers Meeting                                          Saturday 12/17
11-2:30

All Recovery Meeting                                           *Fridays* 5-6

Movie/Games:      Minions, Elf, Sister Act, The Santa Clause   *Fridays *
6:30-9

Learn to Crochet & Rewire your Brain                *Saturday 12/17, 3-5*

Adult Children of Alcoholics, Women’s Meeting    *Sundays *6-7:30

*Classes and Groups are ALWAYS FREE AND OPEN TO ALL.  Please RSVP.*

*Bolded=Regular offering.  Plain text=Special offering for month.  *

*Need an understanding person to talk to?  We have Recovery Peer Volunteers
here to help you in recovery from mental health and addiction issues all
hours of operation. We are here to help! *

Latah Recovery Center - A Community of Peer Support
www.LatahRecoveryCenter.org
Find us on Facebook.
Call us at 208-883-1045 <(208)%20883-1045>
Open:  10-8 Mon-Fri., Sat. 10-12
531 S Main, Moscow, ID 83843