[Vision2020] That'll teach 'em

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Sep 29 04:52:07 PDT 2015

"We will be submitting a bill to the next legislative session asking that a website be created containing the names, addresses, length of time on assistance and the benefits being collected by every individual on the dole...I hope this makes people think twice about applying for welfare...Some people are going to get harmed, but if it's for the good of everybody, that's the way it is."

— Robert MacDonald, Mayor of Lewiston, Maine
http://www.pressherald.com/2015/09/24/lewiston-mayor-wants-online-registry-of-welfare-recipients/

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com