[Vision2020] PR - Hamilton Indoor Recreation Center Seasonal Hour Change

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Mon Mar 30 09:51:54 PDT 2015

City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208.883.7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
Hamilton Indoor Recreation Center Seasonal Hour Change

March 30, 2015 (Moscow, Idaho) - Hours at the Hamilton Indoor Recreation Center will be adjusted to accommodate the spring and summer schedules of residents.  Beginning April 1, hours will be increased to 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, in addition to the regular Saturday hours of 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday hours of 1 to 5 p.m.

For more information on the Hamilton Indoor Recreation Center, please call 208.883.7084.

###

Story Contact: Greg Morrison, Recreation Supervisor - Sports
Phone: 208.883.7088
Email: gmorrison at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:gmorrison at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources.
We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.