[Vision2020] Fwd: Question . . .

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 18:08:26 PDT 2015

Have you listened to this 78 rpm record you want to convert to MP3?  Or can
you know it has deteriorated, because it appears damaged?

A record can last for many decades and still sound excellent if it has been
treated well, and only played on well maintained equipment.

Of course, if it has sat on a shelf , not bent. away from heat and moisture
etc. and not played at all, it can be in new condition!