[Vision2020] Fwd: Question . . .

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 18 18:26:56 PDT 2015

A 78 rpm record requires a different size stylus than 33s (LPs) even if you have a turntable that spins fast enough. (3 mils vs.1 mil). Otherwise the stylus won't contact the groove sides properly. http://www.esotericsound.com/CartStyli.htm   Since you only have one, it may be cheaper to have a service do it: http://recordrescuers.com/Note: I have no experience with the company. Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA