[Vision2020] Sue Hovey

Linda Pall lpall at moscow.com
Tue Jan 13 16:13:45 PST 2015

Dear Visionaries,

How utterly sad and bereft Moscow is, given the sad events of last Saturday and now Sue’s passing.

Sue was a terrific model for all of us who cared about a progressive future for Moscow, for Idaho... indeed for the nation and the world.

Nick, ANN RICHARDS, FORMER GOVERNOR OF TEXAS, AND MOLLY IVINS, THE TEXAS OBSERVER COLUMNIST AND AUTHOR (“MOLLY CAN’T SAY that, CAN SHE???” are joining with Sue, telling stories about the crazy Texas Legislature, the crazy Idaho legislature and some of the witless actions of our very own city council...even when I was a member.  That’s all that is keeping me from breaking down into sobs right now. That, and remembering how many lives she touched and what a difference she made while she  was here.

Dan, I didn’t want this news but thanks for letting us all know of this sad event.

I usually end my correspondence with a wish for “all the best,” but it seems empty, now that one of the best is no longer with us.

My thoughts, care and concern are with everyone who loved Sue, especially her daughters,

Linda Pall