[Vision2020] Sue Hovey

Dr. S.M. Ghazanfar ghazi at uidaho.edu
Wed Jan 14 18:59:43 PST 2015

Dear Friends:
Sitting here in Georgia, the local tragedies of our town feel especially
painful. Wish we could be there to share our grief in any service
gatherings.
I had known late Sue somewhat, but our kids had her as a teacher--our
sons remember her fondly.
And I had known late David Trail almost as long as Tom Trail; his sons
were in my classes years ago.  My heart goes out in grief for the Trail
families.  I was somewhat acquainted with Kane Grzebieski from the
Unitarian.  And Michael Chin--hope he fully recovers--was often in our
home, as he was friends with our younger son during their Moscow-High days.
Hopefully, what happened in Moscow remains a rare event--but that sort
of news is almost routine in Atlanta, as in any major city.
With our deepest condolences for the bereaved.
Ghazi

--
S.M. Ghazanfar, Ph.D., Economics Prof. [(1968-02), Emeritus, 2002;
    Dept.Chair-79-81/93-02; Director, In'l Studies-89-93; Adj.Prof.03-08;