[Vision2020] Beyond disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Aug 26 16:01:23 PDT 2015

Another thing, Mr. Kovis . . .

After George Bush #42 spread our troops so desperately thin during the two wars in Afghanistan, enlistment rules were modified.

- A potential enlisted was permitted to have tattoos beyond previous restrictions.  This rule is currently under re-consideration.

- The recruiting offices maintained lists of waiverable felonies.  Conviction of certain felonies did not prevent enlistment.

Hmm.  Tattoos and felonies.  Jus' what segment of our society do these characteristics describe?

These "modifications" caused more problems than benefits, especially for soldiers not interested in joining gangs during their enlistment.

I can verify these claims with extracts of various army regulations that went into affect during King George XLII's reign.  Or would you be satisfied simply with articles pulled from the Army Times published back then?

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon