[Vision2020] Beyond disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Wed Aug 26 15:40:04 PDT 2015

Hi Chuck,

It's nice to hear from you. I don't ride a high horse just the same timeworn
hobby horse I rode when we first met.  Remember him? I called him Doug
Wilson and he was not then (or now) a winsome fellow. More immediately, I
continue to believe there are common community values we all share,
including the notion that stealing is just plain wrong.  When the boundaries
are blurred by those in positions of authority and leadership, i.e., Paul
Petrino, I believe that there is a strong likelihood that we have a serious
leadership failure.

Do I think a year in jail is appropriate - nope.  But I do think that the
miscreants should have personally returned the merchandise, apologized
profusely, and have been pulled from several games to serve as a reminder to
other would be law breakers that there are consequences for being a thief. I
certainly would not protect them by keeping their names from the public. A
youngster stealing a candy bar is not parallel to being at least eighteen
and stealing several hundred dollars of merchandise - unless you would also
argue a twelve year stealing a kiss (still not acceptable) is the equivalent
to an eighteen year old committing a rape.  Perhaps you don't agree, but,
after all, isn't that why we have a justice system to adjudicate the issue?

Best,
Rose