[Vision2020] Beyond disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 26 16:03:53 PDT 2015

Chuck, assuming the thieves were previously squeaky clean -- which we'll
never know since the UI saw fit to hinder a criminal investigation -- you
aren't seriously trying to convince me that a misdemeanor theft conviction
wouldn't likely result in a withheld judgment in this instance, are you?  If
so, that dog won't hunt.