[Vision2020] Support Planned Parenthood at . . .

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Wed Aug 19 15:10:02 PDT 2015

Courtesy of Support Planned Parenthood (Event for Unitarian Universalist Church of the Palouse · Hosted by Cary Lindsey) at:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1618785041705632/

"We are gathering our forces to show support for Planned Parenthood this Saturday in Pullman. A press release from other groups indicates that there is a planned protest scheduled from 9-11.

We will be making signs at the Yellow House this Thursday from 5-7. Please bring any supplies you might have.

I will carpool a few folks from the church Saturday and we will leave around 8:20. If anyone needs a ride please post and if you can offer a ride, do the same."

Anybody care to join me?

Moscow Cares will be there . . . cameras in hand.

Seeya there, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com