[Vision2020] Victims and Perpetrators

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Mon Aug 3 11:55:29 PDT 2015

Tom wrote:

“No.  I do not consider fetuses to be children . . . and strongly support the continued legalization of abortion as a final option.”

Exactly – and that’s why Gary wasn’t due an apology.  The number of legal abortions doesn’t relate to “children” as Gary wants us to believe.

Further, equating the number of abortions to the murder of living Jews is beyond offensive, no matter how many times the anti-choice – and therefore anti-Constitution and anti-science  – fringe try to make the argument.

Finally, I’d be remiss if I didn’t also mention the disturbing irony of those anti-choice anti-Constitution anti-science people getting their undies in a twist about reproductive freedom while not giving a rip about already born children.  The majority of that crowd is also all for telling the government to keep its nose out of “parental” decisions about things like physical abuse, sex abuse, medical treatment . . . and being kept out of the clutches of serial pedophiles who happen to procreate to grow their own victims.

Forcing women to be mandatory breeders doesn’t infringe on “parental” decisions, but laws protecting living breathing already born children -- protections that make them more than mere chattel property -- do.

What a load.

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

Compassion is the basis of all morality.

~ Arthur Schopenhuaer