[Vision2020] Victims and Perpetrators

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Aug 2 16:54:01 PDT 2015

My argument did not concern criminalizing/legalization of abortion.  My argument concerned the amount of abortions performed.  My apology was made after I researched and realized that there had been more than 54 million abortions performed since Roe v. Wade in 1973 (a claim made by Mr. Crabtree, although citing a lame source).

No.  I do not consider fetuses to be children . . . and strongly support the continued legalization of abortion as a final option.

I thought you knew me better than that, Saundra.  Everybody else on the Viz does.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon