[Vision2020] Political correctness run amok

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sat May 3 00:31:53 PDT 2014

Sue,

Kudos to you for not knee jerking like so many others when anyone cries 'racism' on a list server.  I'm not all that thrilled either about a private conversation being turned into a viral sensation and a public relations nightmare.  But there is no way to unring this bell and the NBA needs to protect their billion dollar empire so things just move on to the next phase of issuing the max penalty levied by the NBA (no brainer as Donovan pointed out) and ultimately forcing Sterling to sell the team.  I'm guessing that V. Stiviano won't be able to find another billionaire sugar daddy but might be able to land a good size payday for a tell all book.  She might also get a pretty penny for posing in a nudie magazine or two.

-Scott