[Vision2020] Bergdahl

Nicholas Gier ngier006 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 22:13:00 PDT 2014

Over the years the Israelis have agreed to asymmetrical exchanges of
prisoners--sometimes far greater than the 5  four our one in this case--and
I cannot remember anyone criticizing them for it.  The Palestinian
prisoners did not go to some third country for "safe" keeping, but right
back to their families and probably back to their terrorist activities.

Nick