[Vision2020] Corporations and Religious Beliefs

Paul Rumelhart paul.rumelhart at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 16:35:06 PDT 2014

It's true that the corporation is a separate entity.  What I'm wondering is
if that separate entity can legally be considered to have the value that my
friend and I put into it's bylaws.  It appears that the Supreme Court
thinks it does.  I can't say I really disagree.  I am not a lawyer, though.

Paul