[Vision2020] Corporations and Religious Beliefs

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jul 3 15:55:27 PDT 2014

Then, of course, there is . . .

Yes.  Moscow Cares is registered with the Idaho Secretary of State's office as a service entity.  Donations/Contributions have been made by, and in the name of, Moscow Cares.  Moscow Cares has entered into contractual relationships with local businesses.   All legal and above board.

Moscow Cares has purchased and provided health care materials to its CDM (Chief Decision Maker), Rodna Hansen.

Seeya at Friendship Square tomorrow afternoon for Independence Day celebrations, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon