[Vision2020] Corporations and Religious Beliefs

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 19:28:45 PDT 2014

Tom writes:
<I will believe that corporations are people once Texas executes one.>

To which I reply 'Duly Noted Tom'.

I was just looking now through the Idaho Pend Oreille County Regulations I see that page 7 lists in its introduction: 'The word “person” includes a corporation, partnership, or other entity.'

Read it for yourself and continue to pooh, pooh corporate personhood
http://www.pendoreilleco.org/documents/Planning/Development_Regs/BOCC%20Adopted%20Document%2012-19-2013%20%28Repaired%29.pdf

I'm guessing I could find many more examples of legally binding documents that have similar wording.