[Vision2020] A fine point, perhaps.

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 18:17:01 PDT 2014

I made no disparaging remarks about you personally.  I didn't try to
imply that you had something wrong with you because you thought a
certain way, I made no insinuations about you in any way.  You may have
found it offensive, but you cannot categorize it as an attack on you.

So which right *is* being restricted? Since we are on the subject.

What if it was a company objecting to paying for homeopathy treatments?
Shouldn't employers have a lot to say about what is in the benefit
packages they provide to their employees?

Paul