[Vision2020] The Hawkins Mall . . .

Cathy & Jack Porter cathy.b.porter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 12:58:41 PST 2014

I do know the reason why they're doing this.  But, it's still a very bad
idea, in my opinion, to pave over more land and put up unneeded buildings,
etc.   The corridor is just going to get worse than it is.   I just hate to
see this.  But I realize if some think they can make money or benefit in
some way by developing the corridor and/or build the mall, it will happen.
 I don't have to like it or agree with the reasons.
Cathy