[Vision2020] Starbucks per diem reward limits and free drink expiration

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 6 10:30:51 PST 2014

Hey all,

I'm seeing stars this morning.  I received a screaming deal on Starbucks bonus Stars yesterday which turned out to be magnitudes better than I thought maybe due to a bug in their system.  Aside from being ecstatically surprised, I found out that there is a 99 Star per day limit.  The rewards drinks earned expire 5 weeks from date of issue and there's probably not a way to transfer them, otherwise I'd offer them up for Mr. Hansen trivia contests.