[Vision2020] A tribute to...

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 6 11:25:15 PST 2014

Meredith
 Hunter.  Completely forgotten, he was the sacrificial lamb on the day that the
music died December 6, 1969 - 45 years ago today - at the infamous
Altamont Free Concert in Tracy California.  He would now be 63 years old.  RIP.

"Oh, and as I watched him on the stage,
My hands were clenched in fists of rage.
No Angel born in Hell,
Could break that Satan's spell."

"And as the flames climbed high into the night,
To light that sacrificial rite.
I saw Satan laughing with delight.
The day the music died.
He was singing 'Bye, bye Miss American pie...'"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxnVY37b0ME

Them Good 'Ol Boys singing 'This will be the day that I die'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVGM86XIilw