[Vision2020] confirmation requests

Kevin Owen kowen at fsr.com
Tue Apr 29 14:46:20 PDT 2014

Paul,

The problem in fact does appear to be something with Yahoo.  The list tries to deliver mail to your yahoo email address and the Yahoo servers bounce the email back to the list.  Below is the comment from our system admin...

His email address is godshatter at yahoo.com, and occasionally yahoo rejects mail delivery attempts to him with the error message "Service unavailable." The rejection error message they give us is a permanent one instead of a "try back later."

Kevin