[Vision2020] confirmation requests

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 13:13:40 PDT 2014

Anyone else getting confirmation requests from moscow.com when they post
to the Viz?  I've gotten them twice now.  Here is some of what they say:

"Your membership in the mailing list Vision2020 has been disabled due to
excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
29-Apr-2014. You will not get any more messages from this list until you
re-enable your membership. You will receive 3 more reminders like this
before your membership in the list is deleted."

They then give you a link you can click on where you can re-enable your
membership.

I've been at the same email address for at least a decade.  I pop my
mail to my desktop machine so it shouldn't be any kind of quota issue.
Maybe the changes Yahoo has been making lately?

Paul