[Vision2020] Barricades in my yard!

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Fri Sep 27 15:51:37 PDT 2013

No - clearly you are more of the later if you think the Mayor should
drop everything to listen to your whining when you haven't even taken
the common-sense approach of contacting the streets department because I
doubt you'll be successful at convincing anyone here that you support
the kind of micromanaging you seem to be advocating in this instance.
Sense of unearned fat white man entitlement much, Wayne?

Silly me - I guess I thought you were seriously interested in a
resolution to your issue rather than to make a public whining scene.  My
mistake.

Saundra