[Vision2020] Barricades in my yard!

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 27 16:17:20 PDT 2013

<Sense of unearned fat white man entitlement much, Wayne?>

What does this mean?  I googled it but didn't hit on anything that looked viable so I trimmed the fat down to 'white entitlement' and got a hit on 'white privilege' which in the first paragraph says can be compared / combined with the concept of 'male privilege'.

I'm against discrimination in any form that negatively affects affirmative action / equal opportunity.  I also happen to be a white male, but had no choice in the matter since I was born that way.

-Scott