[Vision2020] Fw:Poster (WITH DATE!), 9/26 talk, in "OpenDoc" format

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Sep 16 16:35:35 PDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
Subject: Poster (WITH DATE!), 9/26 talk, in "OpenDoc" format
From: "Whitepine chapter INPS"
To: "White Pine Chapter contacts"
Date: 09/14/13 20:39:34

Hello everyone--

The reminder sent last night re Fred Rabe's 9/26 talk on ecology of aspen, beavers & trout included a poster that did NOT have the TIME of the talk.

If you were able to open the poster attachment and printed it, please add "7:00pm" before posting!

Also, I am attaching an Open Document file if your computer is unable to open the current Microsoft Word format (mine can't).  I will try to download a free pdf writer that has good ratings, for future use.

Thank you,

Sonja lewis