[Vision2020] How's this for a "Christian" ethic?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Sep 11 07:09:33 PDT 2013

Sunil -

You fail to comprehend my simple suggestion.

Yes.  I also agree that certain entanglements (i.e. civil wars) should be avoided by the U.S..

Does this mean that we should turn our backs on EVERYBODY as Mr. Wilson's comment clearly states?

I think not!

THAT simply would not be Christian.

"And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?"

- Genesis 4:9

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon