[Vision2020] Things that make you say, "WHAT?"

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 13 12:43:12 PST 2013

I hate it when people say, "Lackments in judgement were made by no laws were broken."  There is a word for this, its called malfeasance.  And just because no specific law was broken, it doesn't mean the people weren't intentionally screwed for a lawmakers personal gain. That to me is a crime, treason. Betrayal of thier oath of office, to protect, defend, and represent the interests of the people and common good. Maybe if society had a few public cannings of lying and greedy lawmakers, they wouldn't do it so much.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android