[Vision2020] Although I am not a church-going Christian . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Nov 3 15:01:15 PST 2013

Minor correction.

I do not support ALL of the inscription of the Georgia Guidestones.

1 - I do not believe in limiting the world's population to 500 million.  We must seek, protect, and avail, subsistence for all.

2 - By "Guide reproduction wisely", I assume it is meant that we should establish standards in which a society may be permitted to reproduce.  (nope.  That ain't me.)

Other than those discussed above, I am up with the rest.

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon