[Vision2020] Although I am not a church-going Christian . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Nov 3 14:43:53 PST 2013

This is the first time I have heard of the Georgia Guidestones.

However I do appreciate and believe in their inscriptions . . .

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
Unite humanity with a living new language.
Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com