[Vision2020] Huh? Say WHAT!?

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 1 22:34:24 PST 2013

The only reason it's being discussed is because he said it. I don't think any polygamists are using gay marriage to advance their own cause.

Anyone here know anyone connected to polygamy? As a kid in Malaysia I went to school with three kids whose dad I believe had four wives. There were at least two.

I don't think polygamy usually has anything to do with three (or I suppose more) people being in love. It usually has to do with a husband wanting to have more than one wife.

Sunil