[Vision2020] Soda vs. Marijuana

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jun 11 20:08:13 PDT 2013

Mr. Keim -

You have suggested, without substantiation, that marijuana severely impacts the health of its users.  I, along with the states of Washington and Colorado, disagree.

I introduced same-sex marriage into our discussion for no other reason than to reflect the differences in the two state governments.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon