[Vision2020] Announcing: Give My Regards to Broadway - 92.5FM KRFP

Henry D. "Hank" Johnston hearseboy85 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 16:21:26 PST 2013

Viz Peeps -

I'm happy to announce my selection for the spring lineup on Radio Free
Moscow - 92.5FM!

My goal is to enlighten and excite you about the music of Broadway - as
well as educate you on the actors/actresses, composers and producers of
some of my favorite Broadway productions.  This is a very specific body of
work designed to be a "must listen" each week.  Some of you may have heard
my "pilot" show on Sunday January 6 - if you did feedback would be
appreciated!

This Sunday - January 27 - our topic will be *"Simplicity: Orchestration,
Casting and Design"* - featuring the synopsis and cast recording from
"You're a Good Man Charlie Brown" (1999 Broadway Revival) and "25th Annual
Putnam County Spelling Bee" (2005 Original Cast Recording); two shows that
are a favorite of community theater programs because they are easy to
produce with limited resources.

"Give My Regards to Broadway" is produced live from the KRFP studios in
beautiful downtown Moscow, Idaho and airs Sunday afternoons from 12:00PM -
2:00PM pacific time.  Available via online streaming at www.krfp.org  The
show was created by Henry Johnston and is co-written/produced from afar by
Kenneth Spicer.  It is dedicated to the memory of Neil Cohen, an
inspirational actor, director, writer/producer and most of all - a dear
friend - who was taken from us too soon.

Please join our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/KRFPBroadway

All My Best -
Henry