[Vision2020] When will the horror end?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 23:51:52 PST 2013

The sad thing is, the government will make quick and meaningful change when a boat slams into a dock to make sure it doesn't happen again. But they won't do anything to prevent another unstable soul from entering a room full of innocent people, including children, and unloading a few magazine clips into them.

Donovan J. Arnold