[Vision2020] Hmmm . . .

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 09:21:02 PST 2013

I agree (I think) I rationally choose not to discard a potentially valuable
tool based on how unlikely it is that I will need to apply it in any one
specific application and as such refuse to play russian roulette.

Likelihood of firearm as useful tool in home defense scenario    <1/6
(doubtless far less given our community) but not =0
Likelihood of firearm as useful tool when not available                =0