[Vision2020] ID's GOP Continues Special Interest Tax-Payer Funded Give-Away

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 04:57:32 PST 2013

Here's how the Idaho legislature works:  Fund in as many ways as possible
means to stop abortion and bring every one celled zygote to full fruition
as a baby, but after that don't spend anymore than the minimum on their
education, health, and well-being.  Once they are born, there on there own
as far as the legislature is concerned, especially if they are born out of
wedlock, poor, or non-white.

Fill the state/world with babies but don't fund the consequences for the
babies and the parent.  And most of these hypocrites would vehemently
declaim that they are Christians, although Christ said nothing about
abortion but much about helping the unfortunate (regardless of their
religious beliefs).

And don't even think about birth control.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
art.deco.studios at gmail.com