[Vision2020] A Letter from Kim Jong-un

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 14:10:21 PST 2013

February 13, 2013
A LETTER FROM KIM JONG-UN
Posted by Andy Borowitz
PYONGYANG (The Borowitz Report)—Kim Jong-un, Supreme Leader of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, has issued the
 following letter to the citizens of the world:

Dear World People:
For decades, North Korea was threatened by hostile foes with nuclear weapons. With our safety constantly at risk from violent intruders,
we asked: How can we possibly defend ourselves? In the immortal words of my dad, the glorious Kim Jong-il: “The only thing that stops a bad guy with a nuke
 is a good guy with a nuke.”
I sleep safely at night knowing that a loaded nuclear silo is as close as the launch button on my nightstand. And now I understand what Dad, in his genius,
 instinctively knew: that the world will not be truly safe until every nation has nuclear weapons.
Perhaps because these weapons are so necessary to our defense, the U.S. government, with its lapdogs at the United Nations, is plotting to take them
away from us. But as Dad used to say, “When they come for our nukes….”
That is why today I am founding the Nuclear Retaliation Association to defend the sovereign right of every nation on the planet to engulf that planet
 in a hellish inferno. If you join today, we will waive the initiation fee and send you this bumper sticker: “Nuclear weapons don’t kill people.
 People kill people who don’t have nuclear weapons.”
Peace out,
Kim Jong-un
Get the Borowitz Report delivered to your inbox.

Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2013/02/a-letter-from-kim-jong-un.html#ixzz2Kormm3Xb