[Vision2020] We live in interesting times.......

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Feb 8 20:02:57 PST 2013

I suspect that we haven't heard the last about the police officers.

Although I suspect that we haven't read everything there is to know about this incident, coupled with Police Chief Beck's comments, it will be extremely difficult (if not impossible) for those officers to convince a shooting board that the shootings were justified and in line of duty.  Then there's the public pressure thing.

They are certainly not the caliber of police officer I would want wandering the hallways keeping our elementary school campuses safe.

With all that said, I still think . . .

"It's Gonna Rain Today"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/songs/Gonna_Rain_Today.mp3

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon