[Vision2020] Zimmy beams as he tours gun factory

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 25 10:31:00 PDT 2013

I don't disagree that 'these attitudes...is making life for this man dangerous.'  The way this is playing out, he himself is also making life dangerous for anyone around him.  Self defense was plausible in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.  It may not be as an effective of a defense when he blasts his next victim(s).  It'll depend on whether they were really after him or if they were completely innocent and he just 'thought
      he was going to die and defended himself.'

And since you asked, here are my responses:
<How about the
                multiple death threats he and his family have been
                getting?>
Condemn

<Does anyone out there in
                viz-land condone the bounty put on him by the New Black
                Panther Party?  Does anyone condemn it?>
Condemn

Given where we're at with this mess, wouldn't you agree that if George Zimmerman were to keep a much lower profile, that would be in the BEST interest of EVERYONE'S safety?

-Scott