[Vision2020] Zimmy beams as he tours gun factory

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 26 15:45:27 PDT 2013

BTW, regarding your statement:

'Further, having had the most unfortunate experience of having had to literally fight for my life,
 neither Zimmerman’s nor Trayvon’s injuries are consistent with your
interpretation of Trayvon beating Zimmerman for “at least 45 seconds.”
They just aren’t, and that’s something that’s pretty indisputable, pure
and simple.'

I can't establish a timeline of 45 seconds
based on Zimmerman's bloody, swollen, broken nose, and cuts to the back
of his head.  I'm basing the 45 seconds on the start of the first 911
disturbance cal, through all the screams of 'help', and up to the
recorded gunshot on the call.  The 45 seconds of the beating of
Zimmerman by Martin is what is recorded in that the call and assumes
that the call was placed and connected IMMEDIATELY with 911 operator at
the very start of the disturbance.   If you want to extend the beating
by several more seconds due to the lag of the caller realizing that
there was in fact a disturbance, a lag for her to get to a phone, a lag
for her to dial it, a lag for the call to connect, and then a lag for
the 911 operator to answer, then I think that's reasonable, but not
measurable, so we're stuck with the 45 seconds at the start of the call being picked up,
 through the screams of help, up to the gunshot.  And the only eyewitness
testified that Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating.  The eyewitness
claims that Zimmerman was yelling 'Help! Help!'  The eyewitness claims
to have yelled to Martin to 'stop' and that he was 'calling 911'.  The police are on the scene within 2 minutes of the shooting, handcuff Zimmerman, photograph Zimmerman with a bloody nose, take him down to the station, and photograph him again with cuts on the back of his head.

If
 you want to say that Zimmerman's injuries are too minor for him to have
 been beaten on for 45 seconds, I can't dispute that because I can't determine a timeline bases on those injuries.  If Zimmerman were
 lying on the ground in a completely defenseless position with Martin
reigning blows on his face, I'd expect more damage.  But I don't have
any information if Zimmerman was defenseless or if he was trying to
block any of Martin's blows.  I'm not going by extent of injuries, I'm only going by the 911 timestamping
which records screams for 'help' and 45 seconds later records a
gunshot.  That coupled with Zimmerman's injuries (bloody nose, cuts),
eyewitness testimony, and the fact that the shot was fired at very close
 range pretty much destroys any theory that Zimmerman was in a 3 point
stance taking aim at Martin's kill zone.

The defense had a relatively easy task displaying 'reasonable doubt'.