[Vision2020] Are you REALLY a libertarian?

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 23 10:23:15 PDT 2013

In what way does Libertarianism "strip the people of the right to determine their own form of government and the society they wish to live in"?  You still vote the same way, the rules of Congress are the same, etc.  Libertarians are for reducing the size of government back to what is specified in the Constitution, leaving the rest to the states or the individual.  Is that what you are referring to?

Paul